April 26, 2013

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT - ML INTERIOR DESIGN

With the weekend so close you can taste it, I just wanted to share a little design inspiration! Husband and I are going to be remodeling our kitchen this weekend, so we need all the pep we can get!



Please enjoy a few treats from ML INTERIOR DESIGN. Have you heard of Marisa? She does lovely, fresh design work, and we find her very inspiring! Having grown up in the heart of all things glamour, you can tell she has design in her bones. I especially love the soft, but rich colors she implements into her spaces.

Can you believe the charm of this entry?!! What a way to welcome your guests!


I LOVE this rug!!! Isn't it fabulous?!! I also love the clever mixing of chair styles and fabrics. It keeps an element of interest for the dining room.



What a sweet little girl's room!! Love how it can be pink and girly, yet the drapes keep it  sophisticated and smart.



Crisp colors, fresh accessories.... love this entry!



Smart, yet youthful. Perfect for a little man's room!


Beautiful Composition!





Oh my goodness! I LOVE that carpet!! I am currently working with a client to find the perfect carpet. It is proving to be a bit tricky, but I think I am in love! I also love the wallpaper in this space! It is fresh and crisp, and adds a level of detail that would otherwise be missing.



All images via ML Interiors


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!! Enjoy the feeling of Spring! Have some friends over for grilled asparagus and lemonade! :)

xx,
Stacie
Stacie | EDIT design HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online